Use the Internet and your textbook to learn about the life of Buddha, the founder of the Buddhist religion.
After reading his life story, create a short Prezi that breaks his life down into three parts; early life, obtaining enlightenment, after enlightenment.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Yesterday we discussed several signs that indicated that the economy of the 1920s was not as strong as it appeared. Those signs were;
- Uneven distribution of wealth
- Rising personal debt
- Overinflated stock prices
- High unemployment ratePublish Post
Friday, October 8, 2010
SHARE YOUR DIGITAL STORY BY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS BELOW
1. Create a "Comment" to this post.
2. At the "Comment as" drop down box please select "Name/URL"
3. For Name enter your first name and last INITIAL
4. For URL copy/paste your websites address here.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Turn in your website by following the directions below: DIRECTIONS:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post
- Click on the hyperlink labeled "COMMENTS"
- Go to "POST A COMMENT"
- In the drop-down box select "Name/URL"
- Enter your first name and last initial where it says "name"
- Copy/Paste your website address into the URL space
- Click on "POST COMMENT"
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
The Pew Forum
What is the Pew Forum:
The Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life, launched in 2001, seeks to promote a deeper understanding of issues at the intersection of religion and public affairs.
The Pew Forum conducts surveys, demographic analyses and other social science research on important aspects of religion and public life in the U.S. and around the world. It also provides a neutral venue for discussions of timely issues through roundtables and briefings
What was the quiz about?:
The Pew center gave a short (15 questions) quiz to over 3,000 randomly sampled adults. The poll was conducted from May 19 through June 6, 2010. It was conducted through telephone calls. Click here to read the entire report.